Maximize Data Center Efficiency with Cisco Managed Services
Hybrid IT transformation is happening at an incredible pace with new emerging technologies and applications. As a result, disparate IT environments, fragmented infrastructures, and the growing number of applications and users to support are making the data center more complex and costly to manage.
Today’s data centers have to not only support their legacy workloads but also scale to efficiently support the growing information management needs, while adapting to the changing market dynamics.
Our Managed Services for Data Center help you increase data center operational efficiency across the entire infrastructure for a holistic management approach so you can consistently deliver high-level performance and availability of services to your users.
We provide complete 24x7 data center solutions monitoring, including ITIL standards-based incident, problem, change, and configuration management while providing you a single point of contact for the entire IT ecosystem and critical services availability.
• Simplify applications and data center management
• Enable efficient, scalable operations
• Enhance business continuity and security
• Minimize technology complexity
• Accelerate technology adoption and transformation
• Bridge skills deficiency
• Alleviate budget constraints
Managed Services provide
• Proactive monitoring: Complete data center 24x365 solution monitoring, saving valuable OpEx and accelerating time to market.
• Change management: Skilled experts and platform-specific resources to carry out operational changes for the entire technology spectrum so you can focus on driving business initiatives.
• Single point of contact for third-party integrations: A single point of contact to triage the entire data center stack by working with ecosystem partners to help ensure root causes are rapidly identified and remediated.
• Critical services availability: A platform equipped with interrelationships of data center components, allowing proactive detection of problems and rapid resolution.